CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in TD Hotels Group in these uncertain times. We are continuously monitoring the ever-changing circumstances surrounding the coronavirus and are fully committed to keeping you, our guest, and our employees safe.
Our Action Plan
Since the outbreak of the pandemic, we have established and activated our contingency plan. We sensitized the teams in the countries where TD Hotels operates, Angola, Mozambique and Portugal to the good practice recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and all relevant authorities in compliance with the specific requirements of each country.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
We are aware of the uncertainty when travelling, and that is why we have made our booking policy more attractive and flexible. At your disposal, you always have a dedicated team ready to analyze your case.
1. Cancellations of individual reserves
- In Portugal make your reservation and cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before the day of arrival;
- In Angola and Mozambique make your reservation and cancel free of charge up to 24 hours before the day of arrival;
- Non-refundable or prepaid reservations the amount can be deposited to be used in future reservations;
- Reservations made through online channels or travel agencies, please contact the issuing agency.
2. Group and event reservations
- We allow changes and cancellations free of charge for all events scheduled until December 31st of 2021
- Cancellations after this date are seen on a case-by-case basis;
- Changes to event dates are subject to availability;
- Events with deposits and prepayments are not refundable; the amount will be deposited to be used in future events
Changes to the cancellation policy for individual and group bookings are valid until December 31st of 2021, and can be changed according to the evolution of the Covid-19 situation.
During your stay, you can count on a dedicated and knowledgeable team of the contingency plan implemented by TD Hotels:
- Collaborate in filling out the form we deliver at check-in;
- Comply with the good hygiene practices contained in the contingency plan information;
- Comply with the 3 distinct phases of the contingency plan;
- Contact our emergency team for any questions or clarifications.
OUR COMMITMENT DURING YOUR STAY:
- We increased the frequency of cleaning of our rooms, restaurants, bars, public areas and intensified the use of disinfectants;
- We guarantee that your room will be ventilated and that the interval between occupations allows you to comply with the disinfection rules recommended by WHO;
- We provide our customers with disinfectant products in common areas;
- We reinforced information to all our guests on good prevention practices;
- We guarantee training to employees on good practices to be adopted.
For more information, please consult our sales team.
We appreciate the trust placed in TD Hotels and hope to overcome these difficult times together.